Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog!

  
 Hey everyone and welcome to my new blog!

A Little Bit About Myself


   My name is Tom and I'm student in high school. When I'm not doing homework and projects or working, I'm out exploring in the Android Community. I've grown to love Android ever since I got my first smartphone last year, a Motorola DROID 2. I learn more and more each day, and have decided to make a blog of my own to share about the latest in the Android world.

What I'm Going To Post About

  • News and noteworthy information
  • Phone and tablet reviews
  • App and game reviews
  • Video reviews
  • Themes and custom ROM's
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Extras (i.e Polls, downloads, etc.)

   I realize that wasn't the greatest blog intro in the history of blog intro's, but that about sums it up! I have a lot coming in the next few days so stay tuned!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment